Everyone has the power to create change in their life.
Train Learn Develop Grow Pty Ltd is owned and managed by Patricia Erlandsen.
I am cosmopolitan in outlook…
I have resided in Brisbane, Qld., Darwin, NT., Adelaide, SA, Lae, New Guinea, Hong Kong, Kent, UK, and Limerick, S. Ireland.
In 1985, I purposed to travel and work as a motivational speaker in as many countries as doors opened to me. I returned to Australia in 1996, having worked in 25 countries, presenting in large and small conferences and groups.
These speaking engagements opened the doors to being invited to plan creatively for future growth with principal owners and their teams of small to medium sized communities and businesses. It allowed me to employ my entrepreneurial skills as well as act in the role of consultant in planning and training for future growth. Returning to Australia in 1996, my well-developed communication skills continued to open doors for me.
Today: NDIS RELATED PERSONAL SKILLS TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS
I am particularly interested in working with those professionals who are engaged with NDIS Participants receiving a NDIS plan. My contribution is in the area of helping teams and individuals develop leadership and personal communication and soft skills where challenging behaviour may be encountered in the work place.
My courses on offer are available to individual inquirers or can be purchased in bulk. Further information GO TO ‘LEARN’ page.
Patricia’s skills and rich life-experiences…
In this present climate of the National Disability Insurance Scheme NDIS I also deliver courses in soft skills and life coaching, mentoring, a broker facilitating those seeking VET training. I work with very many individuals and groups. Overall, my rich life experiences brought about accelerated learning and development from.
Education and Training
As a mature age student, I have in the past attended Griffith, UNE, UQ and Bond universities. I am presently enrolled in an Honours Degree in Theology with ACU Brisbane in preparation to be accepted into a PhD program.
I have always been a highly motivated person. My motivation comes from within. I work creatively with people especially those who recognise they are in change. I am a Resource Investigator. My style of training, coaching, and mentoring skills offer people courage to find new ways of thinking and forward planning. I
Make Contact Today: Phone me – M. 0410318388
With this knowledge of my background I invite you to make an appointment with me. I offer a 15 minute telephone free consultation whereby, using active and reflective listening and respectfully asking clarifying questions, you can make a decision to see whether I can support you in your journey of growth and change.
Where skills are required outside my own scope of expertise, a collaborative approach to problem solving can mean inviting other colleagues in their respective fields of proven expertise on board where required, to come up with expert advice and find solutions to particular problems, particularly where developing small to medium communities and businesses require specialised advice, coaching and mentoring.
Thoughts about Patricia in Leadership :
I’m so glad I know you! I love you, just by being in the world, you inspire me to keep on going myself!
Leadership is not a job or a role for you – LEADER is who you are, its core to your being.
- You are a leader because people follow you. Be you CEO or in prison, you would still have a ‘following’.
- You are intuitive, gut/spirit led which opens you up to out of the box possibilities
- Not bound by the restrictions of ‘boundary thinking’
- You bring your best intention to others and their lives – this is your Service and Gift
- You motivate people to go for the best option
- Your capacity to keep encouraging people along the way is vital – enthusiasm is contagious
- Creative thinking around problems
- Can do, can fix, can create, can resolve, can grown – positive initiatives and affirmation of that. All things really are possible with you.
- You do of course, have the gift of miracles (over many years I have seen this in operation – there is always a sense that ‘anything could and will happen with you’!)
- Possibility thinking that enables others to bring their imaginings to life
- You keep going – you are persistent
- You are willing to walk away on an idea that’s not working and ready to try the next thing – pragmatic in that regard
- Aspirational and inspirational
- Weak spots: Anything to do with the practical ordering of life, like, map directions, the role of administrator, advanced technology … not so interested in ‘how’ the world works – more interested in ‘why’ it works and how you can make it work better ~ which is not a weakness at all really!)
from L. Sydney
Thoughts about Patricia regarding Professionalism:
Having known your work here in the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Europe and Africa, I think all of what has been said here is very true of you. What I would add is not in the same line but is what I value in you – your loyalty and genuineness … Your vulnerability and openness about yourself which enables others to do something of the same. I am not thinking here of your skills and gifting in that way. But the above adds to it in that it is as much who you are as what you do.
from A. UK
Thoughts about Patricia regarding Relationship Building:
You really listen to people. You build up people and help them feel more capable and positive.
- You can accurately assess people
- You can give people actionable steps
- You are full of good ideas and inspiration
- You have a no-nonsense, practical, purposeful, fun, bright, creative approach to projects. Keen to get things done
from M. Brisbane
Thoughts about Patricia regarding Inspirational Mentoring:
With a worldly connection and an open mind, we can spot this lady from afar, she will leave you inspired and motivated for the day, or even a lifetime.
- Worldly Woman
from S. Gold Coast
Have a question?
Feel free to contact Patricia by visiting the Contact page